Quantcast

666Tuesday999

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Get me through this day, then off Wed-Sat eating, drinking & hopefully MTB riding in Long Line Land/Lawn Guy Land!

EDIT: Friday is supposed to be 60, taking kids to the beach!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's Tuesday so here I sit,
Alone in the office; not giving a shit.
A 3 day work week declared by the biz
Mentally maybe 1.5 it is.
I get the phone today and there are sure to be calls
0 fucks given so suck on my balls.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Supposed to rain, Got my ususal work vehicle back form the shop last night. The Fuel pump died, damn thing better not strand me today.

coffee time
at least it's november......the bigguns should not get that sweaty....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Wifey was trying to text Nick about what type of pie to make for Thanksgiving and apparently was texting the wrong person. The dialogue went as following:

Wifey: What is your favorite kind of pie?
Not Nick: Stop
Wifey: No seriously. If you could have any pie, what you if be?
Not Nick: Seriously stop.

I had a good laugh over it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Work. Wifey was trying to text Nick about what type of pie to make for Thanksgiving and apparently was texting the wrong person. The dialogue went as following:

Not Nick: Seriously stop.

I had a good laugh over it.
"cream"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Not Nick: warm apple pie.
fixed it for not nick.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Few things infuriate me more than people who fill the need to take all the time a meeting is scheduled for despite having nothing to discuss. Asshole coworker just spend 10 minutes explaining to everyone that he will not be working over Thanksgiving.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Few things infuriate me more than people who fill the need to take all the time a meeting is scheduled for despite having nothing to discuss. Asshole coworker just spend 10 minutes explaining to everyone that he will not be working over Thanksgiving.
were you handcuffed to the chair?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
were you handcuffed to the chair?
Conference call with the customer, I have to pretend to respect my coworkers in front of the customer.

I have already discussed with this individual that he wastes a lot of peoples time. I went over the math with him last week when a meeting that needed to be 10 minutes long and went for over an hour. As we are currently resource constrained that little meeting literally cost the company $1500.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Conference call with the customer, I have to pretend to respect my coworkers in front of the customer.

I have already discussed with this individual that he wastes a lot of peoples time. I went over the math with him last week when a meeting that needed to be 10 minutes long and went for over an hour. As we are currently resource constrained that little meeting literally cost the company $1500.
you should work in an industry where you don't interact with the customers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It is a short week and I actually have sh!t to do, but both the dev and test environments are still down (have been down since the weekend) so I am dead in the water. At least I don't have any meetings today, yay.