Quantcast

For obvious reasons

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@mandown posted this on FB, it remains my favorite observation so far on this subject.
A rich white guy killed a lion.
Take that gay marriage, Caitlin Jenner, and Black Lives Matter.

...while Bill Cosby takes a breather.
While I certainly find it disgusting, nothing illegal happened. Unethical, maybe, but big game hunting has been going on as long as white people have had small penises and fragile egos.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
@mandown posted this on FB, it remains my favorite observation so far on this subject.

While I certainly find it disgusting, nothing illegal happened. Unethical, maybe, but big game hunting has been going on as long as white people have had small penises and fragile egos.
Whether or not anything illegal preceded the killing of Cecil the Lion is yet to be seen, a Jeep dragging an Emu carcass or whatever, a tampered GPS unit from Oxford University previously on the Animal, all indicators of culpability.
Handed-down Probation for something similar in his 'career'.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head

I have no issue with big game hunting but baiting leading out of protected area in the dark then shining a light in its eyes and shooting it.....why not just go to the zoo and start unloading on the animals.

Hunt it like a man and if you fuck up the lion eats your ass.....just my .02

And for the record I have a fragile ego and a small penis still not interested in shooting a blindfolded animal

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Megadeth wrote a song on this sport hunting issue in 1991 on Countdown To Extinction. Dave Mustaine is ahead of the curve again. He's my 2016 write-in. If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Also, fvk Jimmy Jackhole.
Says we shouldn't turn this into a witch hunt, and immediately follows it with inflamitory statements about the guy. Says he understands hunting and then condemns it in the next breath with a dick joke. He's a comedian searching for viewers. Let's see how many people donate to the cause and how many just want to be righteous online for their social media followers.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Like a fart in the wind....

Whether or not anything illegal preceded the killing of Cecil the Lion is yet to be seen, a Jeep dragging an Emu carcass or whatever, a tampered GPS unit from Oxford University previously on the Animal, all indicators of culpability.
Handed-down Probation for something similar in his 'career'.
I have no issue with big game hunting but baiting leading out of protected area in the dark then shining a light in its eyes and shooting it.....why not just go to the zoo and start unloading on the animals.

Hunt it like a man and if you fuck up the lion eats your ass.....just my .02

And for the record I have a fragile ego and a small penis still not interested in shooting a blindfolded animal
Unethical, maybe
I'm not defending the guy, by any means. If he did something illegal in Zimbabwe I certainly hope he gets to spend time in a Zimbabwean jail.

I recognize the high likelihood of being "that guy" by bringing this up, but I wonder how many people upset by this are meat eaters. Personally, and I grew up in a farming and ranching community, I don't see all that much difference between what happened with DDS Asshole, and what happens in any number of given livestock operations.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

I'm not defending the guy, by any means. If he did something illegal in Zimbabwe I certainly hope he gets to spend time in a Zimbabwean jail.

I recognize the high likelihood of being "that guy" by bringing this up, but I wonder how many people upset by this are meat eaters. Personally, and I grew up in a farming and ranching community, I don't see all that much difference between what happened with DDS Asshole, and what happens in any number of given livestock operations.
While I won't argue about the ethics of killing animals for food or psychological penis enlargement, I think there is a definitive difference between killing a cow or chicken and killing an endangered species - especially an apex predator endangered species. While lion populations have stablized in certain protected areas in Africa (Zimbabwe being one of them surprisingly), overall their numbers have been dropping substantially over the past few decades, which ultimately shallows out the gene pool. As with most top predator species, genetics is everything, and I'd suggest even moreso with lions and the role alpha pride males play. In short, they need the baddest, biggest MF'ing males to stay alive as long as possible to make moar little impala assassins (replete with their bad ass MF'er genes). As someone who lives in a state in which domestic chickens and pigs outnumber the human denizens, I'm not worried about their long term prospects.

In the end, I'm still with Bubbles on this - don't kill mah kitties!!!!

Last edited:

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
I agree with no need to kill endangered species but all in all The guy is a scumbag coward
He has already poached a bear and got in trouble for it

I bet he is the type to talk a big shit on the interweb but would not even say boo to another human being in person

Rumor has it he was wearing his kit under his hunting clothes

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm in favor of letting all these needle dick, Rambo wanna bees legally hunt each other. They say they want a challenge and enjoy the thrill. I say give it to them.

But most wouldn't participate since it's not really as much fun when your prey can shoot back.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
An Ethiopian guy drove my über ride to the airport today. I asked him what he thought of all this. He didn't know who Cecil was and hadn't heard about any of the uproar. He seemed well rounded otherwise.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
Food for thought

How many patients got procedures they did not need?!

Mrs smith you need 3 root canals and it's you lucky day my next appointment just canceled I can take care of this now it will only be $35,000

Kevin

Turbo Monkey

Because lions, like cows, are being bred by the millions by people, with the the specific purpose of feeding people.

Im sure mr dentist also ate every last bit of that lion and used its skin to make a jacket that he wears every day, definitly not To use as a trophy on the wall.