Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy.

I arrived at work 1 hour early and will be leaving work 1 hour early.

HELLLLLS YEAHSSSSSSS LETS GET THIS LONG WEEKEND STARTED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Brutal work week, going to need lots of coffee today. I was going to blow off a family BBQ on Saturday until I realised that it is 4 days before my Wifes birthday and there might be a surprise party involved....probably best that I attend.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
tired too. seems like every night after a ride I sleep like shit. Oh well, despite 6 flats between 3 people, it was still a great ride. Capped off by a swim under the stars with a brew in hand. :cheers:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Alarms are going off here at work, apparently there is an emergency in the building. I am standing by the speakers like requested waiting with baited breath for further instructions.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
This weekend I am cooking burgers for charity and charging as much as I can, it's a 3 day event and I have enough food for 100 burgers. I'm hoping to raise $500. Las year I sold quite a few 2 and 3 dollar burgers, this year year I'm going to let the cheap people know that I will only be cooking for those who care at least 5 bucks.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
FML, all day yesterday I had the feeling something was fucked up and a call last night confirmed it.

Little brother skipped his meds, went off the reservation again, crashed his truck and ultimately wound back up in a mental hospital. Props to the JeffCo sheriff for not gunning his psycho ass down in the process, he's a big imposing dude especially when rolling on the crazy train.

His dog is missing so any Golden CO monkeys see a 1yr male german shepherd running loose in vicinity of I-70 between Monument Hill and Bergen Parkway please call it in. Name is Colby, hoping to find him before a mtn lion or semi-truck does.

Older brother's cancer seems to have returned on his liver, after having been declared all clear of the pancreatic cancer he's been fighting for 5 years.

Must. Ride. Bike. but may be flying out to clean this mess up instead.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Working from home (well, the girl's home).

Blasting angry music and not wearing pants. Work should be like this everyday.

EDIT - Shit Dan....sorry to hear about both your brothers. I hope everything turns out fine for both of them.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Little tired too we got to the Outer Banks at 2am this morning worth it though when you wake up to this

WTH?? I think you are staying right next door to the shack we stayed at!

Went to see "Book of Mormon" last evening. I lol'd. But not as much as I was expecting to lol.

Jeezus, dan-o. Let me know if you end up back out here and I'll buy you a pint.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dan-o theres trails in colorado and bikes too. PLUS lots of beers and legal weed to boot. Good luck with your bros.

Nothing to report here... working and baby care.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@dan-o, I hope everything works out there!

Its 11:30 here at work and I have yet to receive a phone call, email or have someone come into the office asking for IT help. Something is wrong.....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I wonder what happened with Stoney.... he's been mysteriously silent since we told him he was in the right...

This is my last Friday half day (Summer Hours). Gunna use it to ride a bike and then pick up my kiddo from school to give him some down time before football. He's so tired he's getting emotional. I may be looking for children's melatonin or something to get him to wind down and sleep at night!

Enjoy the weekend kids! (And JBP) :P

Alarms are going off here at work, apparently there is an emergency in the building. I am standing by the speakers like requested waiting with baited breath for further instructions.
Your property manager must love you... I usually get calls with alarms blaring in the background saying "Why the noise? Do we have to go?" :doh:

FML, all day yesterday I had the feeling something was fucked up and a call last night confirmed it.

Little brother skipped his meds, went off the reservation again, crashed his truck and ultimately wound back up in a mental hospital. Props to the JeffCo sheriff for not gunning his psycho ass down in the process, he's a big imposing dude especially when rolling on the crazy train.

His dog is missing so any Golden CO monkeys see a 1yr male german shepherd running loose in vicinity of I-70 between Monument Hill and Bergen Parkway please call it in. Name is Colby, hoping to find him before a mtn lion or semi-truck does.

Older brother's cancer seems to have returned on his liver, after having been declared all clear of the pancreatic cancer he's been fighting for 5 years.

I'm so sorry. I have experience with family with mental illness and it is heartbreaking. Hope everything works out and you find Colby, put up lots of signs. I recommend taking your bike unless your bro has one you can borrow since he won't be using it right now..

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This weekend I am cooking burgers for charity and charging as much as I can, it's a 3 day event and I have enough food for 100 burgers. I'm hoping to raise $500. Las year I sold quite a few 2 and 3 dollar burgers, this year year I'm going to let the cheap people know that I will only be cooking for those who care at least 5 bucks.
Charge a buck extra for cheese.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

shit bro.
hang in there.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's brutal, Dan. Best of luck to both of them.

Adventurous: "bated breath."

I am eager to not work for 3 days. Yes, that shall be good. Today I'm going to try to book tickets to Hawaii with miles, and am prepping myself for disappointment in case it's all blacked out or the like.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Tonight is the barrel aged beer festival so that'll be great. We are attempting a Mongo ride on Sunday so I'll report back if I'm still alive.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
WTH?? I think you are staying right next door to the shack we stayed at!

Went to see "Book of Mormon" last evening. I lol'd. But not as much as I was expecting to lol.

Jeezus, dan-o. Let me know if you end up back out here and I'll buy you a pint.
Everything looks the same down here.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Today I'm going to try to book tickets to Hawaii with miles, and am prepping myself for disappointment in case it's all blacked out or the like.
Gah. I want to fly out March 12, fly back March 19. Their available dates to fly out for all of March are March 1, 15, and 29. Not useful, United, not useful...

tired too. seems like every night after a ride I sleep like shit. Oh well, despite 6 flats between 3 people, it was still a great ride. Capped off by a swim under the stars with a brew in hand. :cheers:
I experience that too after significant rides.

Shit, man, good luck!

Cut brush on the face of a local dam this morning, then ran around trying to to finalize prep for week long bike trip starting Monday.