Quantcast

$&$&$&$&$ Looks like somebody’s got a case of the MONDAY’S GMT $&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have a redneck coworker who made a freezing apparatus that uses bb gun CO2 canisters. He comes in with big chunks of his face and arms dead from being frozen. This guy has insurance. I explained to him there is supposed to be testing to be sure all cancer was removed but he doesn't care.
Fuck yea now that's some Real American Bootstraps™

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Unusually motivated this morning. I made 2 650g balls of sourdough which are now slow fementing in the camper refrigerator (no room in the house fridge). Now to enjoy my espresso. Working an 8-5 shift which is fine by me. Supposed to hit the mid 60s with 20mph wind which is lovely compared to the winds you Colorado folks are getting.
Then work started and my day went to hell from there.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The cheap clothes dryer in this rental shit the bed on Thursday before leaving last week. Didn't even look at it or troubleshoot it but ordered a new door switch and a new start-stop button via the Amazonians.

Replaced both parts just cause, got it running. Decided to test the old parts to see what the cause was because I was curious. The multimeter said Both parts were defunct of continuity in both configurations.

I will now pound my chest on the rooftop to assert my dominance

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Music festival was canceled yesterday mid ZZ Top performance. They didn't let Trey play. Totally lame! All because of wind, which died down quickly. Took the day off today so I could rest from yesterday and wound up cleaning then horsing around with the car. Still overboosting with a replaced n75 valve and new diverter valves. I'ma guess it's the waste gate lines. Told the shop who did most of the work to replaced all the friggin hoses and I'm finding 24 y/o junk still not changed :thumbsdown:. Schedule set for the week has me ready to go!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife wasn't feeling up to driving into her office for 30 minutes of work, so I drove her in. On the way home say says "how about dinner?" I know just the place!

This used to be a tiny cart until the Ritz came to town, so she opened the spot in NE. Now has a couple and OMG, it's just so incredible. Chicken and rice, so simple and yet amazing..

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy Fuck Thankfully my Mercedes has good brakes and I was paying attention. Lady made a right turn from Airway blvd onto hwy 84 without stopping for the red light or looking left. I was 2/3 of the way through the intersection in the middle lane doing 50. She pulled into my lane. I slammed the brakes and horn. Missed hitting her drivers door by 5 feet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Video from the race this weekend. Haley's got a clip getting ready in her race suit.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
just bought tix for bad religion and social d in ny for weds night while i'm there...not my fave bands, and have seen both many times before...but worth it, eh? old folks!!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Holy Fuck Thankfully my Mercedes has good brakes and I was paying attention. Lady made a right turn from Airway blvd onto hwy 84 without stopping for the red light or looking left. I was 2/3 of the way through the intersection in the middle lane doing 50. She pulled into my lane. I slammed the brakes and horn. Missed hitting her drivers door by 5 feet.
got a dash cam? you should if not.