Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We've had the fostering put on hold while Wife worked tax season and dealt with a broken foot. That's all behind her now, so we will be fostering once again. This handsome fella will be staying with us starting Saturday, if he does not get adopted by then. He's cute!

439672239_816108970554181_2457176232364396367_n.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
That is a Fat Cat Brother. Holly.

Avy
He's ~ 17#. Vet assurance says not to worry until he gets closer to 20. He's not on a diet, but we watch his diet.

His brother Charlie (same litter) is the same weight, but looooong taaaaall skinny. If that one bulked up, he'd be a terrifying houscat. Other this being afraid of *everything* The little female Irene (same age, different litter, adopted at the same time) is several pounds lighter and a complete badass terror not afraid of anything.
20240429_155106.jpg
20240429_155535.jpg

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
He's ~ 17#. Vet assurance says not to worry until he gets closer to 20. He's not on a diet, but we watch his diet.

His brother (same litter) is the same weight, but looooong taaaaall skinny. If that one bulked up, he'd be a terrifying houscat.
Good to know,he looks very happy.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006

His brother Charlie (same litter) is the same weight, but looooong taaaaall skinny. If that one bulked up, he'd be a terrifying houscat. Other this being afraid of *everything* The little female Irene (same age, different litter, adopted at the same time) is several pounds lighter and a complete badass terror not afraid of anything.
View attachment 211057View attachment 211058
What the Hell does he eat? Whole little mice? I like that look on his Face.

Avy

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
What the Hell does he eat? Whole little mice? I like that look on his Face.

Avy
Dude. Have you never seen/encountered something like a big male Maine coon or Norwegian forest cat?

My cats are large, but they aren't that large...

Our prior female Maine Coon (Sammy!) was 20# and took no shit from anything. She was on the small side for some of those cats.

And now I'm getting all emotional. I miss that fucking cat.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Dude. Have you never seen/encountered something like a big male Maine coon or Norwegian forest cat?

My cats are large, but they aren't that large...

Our prior female Maine Coon (Sammy!) was 20# and took no shit from anything. She was on the small side for some of those cats.

And now I'm getting all emotional. I miss that fucking cat.
I was kidding scrub,sorry it came off wrong. Yes,I have seen many a Big Cat.

You are getting emotional? No worries,I am too. My current Old Dog name is Sammy!

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
That story reminds Avy of the UFC Fighter who brought his family Dog to an Airport Parking and chained it up to a car. Drove away.

Avy
Yeah,it was Ken Shamrock’s Mothers Dog. He did not want to deal with it. I forgot how he got caught?

Avy