Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
To be fair, Tonya’s style always looked straight out of the 80s. I see how that might be confusing for people that didn’t live it.
I ran into her at the Wooden Chicken right after she got new boobs (she was all over a buddy of mine) like 95. Then saw her at a friend's grandparents wedding anniversary because she was dating a cousin in '97, then saw her in Sisters a few years back.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Left my laptop at work, figured I'd find my old Windows phone based laptop thing and see if tech that was a bit shit eight years back is any worse now.
Couldn't click the Sign In button on Ebay and YouTube didn't exist, RM worked so one outta three ain't bad, oh and the track pad wouldn't work so I had to use my phone as the mouse.
IMG_20240501_231435.jpg

Hewlett Packard must have lost a bunch of money on these things.
The phone had some decent specs for the time, the camera was shitful though.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was randomly thinking about Dave Chappelle the other day. If by chance I met him and had like one minute to talk, would I talk about Half Baked or Chappelle Show? No time for both. Difficult question. Important question. Couldn't decide.
I sure he'd be so happy to talk about either show, I doubt he's had a convo about them before.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was randomly thinking about Dave Chappelle the other day. If by chance I met him and had like one minute to talk, would I talk about Half Baked or Chappelle Show? No time for both. Difficult question. Important question. Couldn't decide.
His role in Half Baked is epic, but the stuff he did on the Chappelle show were so next level. But he had some solid writers, too.

I miss Charlie Murphy. :(

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
One minute you are looking at a bike with headset cable routing thinking it looks a bit like FSM, then the next you go looking for butthurt real religious people.
1714643380191.png

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I missed this one well and truly, I want some Pit Vipers!
1714650818163.png

There was even a Hashtag where people would record themselves breaking their PV's, ohhh America, you magical creature.