Quantcast

**$ Is this thing on? Tuesday GMT $**

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
$100/day and it forces me into 3-day because they are closed Sat/Sun. For trips like GJ, I'd just send it with the team ($100) and drive my car. One day makes sense to do a Turo though - assuming I can find one in south-metro.
also check Fluid

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
gotta go to the denstist in 20 minutes. it's drizzling and cool out. It'd be a 10 minute bike ride, or a 20 minute train trip. decisions decisions...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If you anticipate lip/throat/lung cancer with enthusiasm...
Has vaping been proven to cause cancer? Not saying it can't, lord knows most things I do can.

“Vaping doesn’t contain products of combustion, but it does have products that go directly into the lungs, which can cause a reaction,” says Dr. Salner. “There’s a risk of injury to lung tissue from flavors and other compounds, as we saw with a rash of vaping-induced lung injuries in past years.”
<edit> and as far as I know, weed isn't known for causing cancer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Has vaping been proven to cause cancer? Not saying it can't, lord knows most things I do can.

<edit> and as far as I know, weed isn't known for causing cancer.
Vaping can cause popcorn lung, which sounds just as terrible as cancer. At least there's a treatment for cancer.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Audit finished up 3 days earlier than expected. In previous years these things have taken 4-5 days.

Either the auditor was going easy or all the automated tasks, checklists and procedures I've put into place over the last year or two really work. Hmmm

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

This is one of my client plans and the group in the video is a solid list of people that I work with. The fun I've been having today calling people. :rofl::rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
feeling marginally better. but still some degree of achy/sweats/chills/headaches. ready to be done with this crap. ride yesterday was ok-probably good to move the crud around.

not too much else exciting to report. wife is driving again, which is good. neither of us has been sleeping well though. maybe s00n?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Brownies. Mmmm... special brownies... :drool: :drag:
Every time I've tried edibles, it's been meh. But I also used to smoke the occasional cigarette to cover up the smell of a doobie. Vaping doesn't have a smell to cover up and smokes are like $10 a pack, holly hell.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That's why I find it so intriguing. I know @canadmos took... 80mg once, I think? I'd be fuckin' comatose with that kind of dose.

Me either - edibles are getting pretty cheap 'round these parts, and a 100mg container lasts a long time when you're choppin' 'em up. :D
If I remember correctly, it was an 800mg gummy shaped like a flower. Yeah I perhaps misjudged the dose when I split it up into pieces.

I had to take a nap every time I had some of it. And I do mean had to, there was no choice about it. :rofl: