Quantcast

~~~Why you no up yet Sunday~~~

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Rolled the shit out of my right ankle yesterday. It’s huge and bruised today. That’s super cool.

It rained last night. Thankfully we only had 12.6” in April, so it was getting dry. I might have whiskey in my coffee. Or maybe just whiskey :twitch:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rolled the shit out of my right ankle yesterday. It’s huge and bruised today. That’s super cool.

It rained last night. Thankfully we only had 12.6” in April, so it was getting dry. I might have whiskey in my coffee. Or maybe just whiskey :twitch:
I've only ever sprained an ankle once and it never came back to 100%, took nearly a year to get back to its regular size.
I am a firm believer in RICE and braces these days, old age sucks.
1714911231233.png

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Up @ 0620 to let the DSO out for a pee. Went back to bed until 0800. Caffeinating with NPR burbling away in the background. Supposed to be rainy all day. Laundry day and probably sit around with coffee and books until time to make dinner.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Made TV breakfast; French toast, bacon, eggs, strawberries, apples, blackberries, tangerines.

Kid ate one piece of toast and was done before I sat down.

Anyways, old people.
IMG_8190.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Race day and it's Miami, so not at 0 dark 30. Wife decided she was too busy to get nekkid, so I started playing video games. 15 minutes later she comes in nekkid, game over. :rofl:

She said she was glad I stopped playing, I told her I'd be back at it in 10 minutes, so it's no big deal. :homer:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Take care of your ankles guys!

Watching some racing, then going riding.

Cat is zonked out now, after having the zoomies all night long.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
busy day yesterday. brushed the pool plaster. finally had space in the garage to break down the pallet of boxes that contains the pavilion and moved them in. had a dive equipment course yesterday. wasn't bad, didn't the full 4 hours. then a star wars / k derby / cindo de drinko themed neighborhood happy hour. twas a good time. more rain today, have to brush the pool anyways. might work on the GG, might start some of the pavillion pre-assembly. probably hit the climbing gym with the kids. but first, coffee.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Went for a walk.
Heading to a old friend's house for beers and pizza.

Now on day 10 of 6pm cell phone shutdown. Slowly weaning off the "always connected"

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Drove the van down to Denver on Friday for a friend’s 40th birthday party. What a rager, holy cow. A mutual friend’s band played, tons of people we haven’t seen for a while, pizza’s constantly coming out of the oven, and strong margaritas. Rode an old favorite ride Saturday morning, then relaxed in the sunshine before coming back home to drizzle and gray skies. Bedtime was early last night, slept like the dead. Riding today, not sure what yet but definitely riding. A then gonna try to fix the sprinkler system. Woo!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
63 minutes of snuggle time with my sweet middle child this morning. Was even joined by my wiggly littlest one for about 20 minutes, too.

I hope they stay sweet and snuggly forever, even through teenage years and beyond—I can hope, right?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Drove the van down to Denver on Friday for a friend’s 40th birthday party. What a rager, holy cow. A mutual friend’s band played, tons of people we haven’t seen for a while, pizza’s constantly coming out of the oven, and strong margaritas. Rode an old favorite ride Saturday morning, then relaxed in the sunshine before coming back home to drizzle and gray skies. Bedtime was early last night, slept like the dead. Riding today, not sure what yet but definitely riding. A then gonna try to fix the sprinkler system. Woo!
what an excellent time. Great to actually ride with you!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Whirlwind weekend of travels to procure the cargo trailer, decided to grab a load from storage while over the hill, will unload today.

I think the color happens to match well, tows well

7.5 wide, 16' + 2' V nose with tramp door and man door and mag tandems. Just so happens it will fit a CanAm maverick R

IMG_3267.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Race day. Warmup is done, kart is running solid, Haley's ready to go. Haley is the only non-national series racer in the group and she's within .6sec on wasted tires, so she will be in the game.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's been a productive day already. I did two hours on the KICKR, then made waffles, then did the grocery shopping, then took the dogs for a two mile walk. Next up: Laundry.

The foster pup had interest yesterday but no takers, so we've got him for another week.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Dragging a wee bit this morning. Small child cried out for me in the night at 2 am. 10 minutes of snuggles later and she was okay.

Dropped the bow off at the shop for it's annual tune, a peep sight swap, and some arrows to be refletched.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
pulled out my Mt Bike, I haven't ridden it in a while. Lubed the chain, checked tire pressure, got the dropper working nicely, front shock was good. compressed the rear shock and it felt like crap. put the pump on it 120 psi ... hmm. Blead it to zero, brought it to 100 removed the pump and cycled it to balance the neg/pos chambers then pumped it up to 240 to match me with gear. feels great now. I guess I must go test it in the dirt. see ya in a few hours :banana:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rainy morning. took 14yo to his last rugby game of the season in greensboro. he had a great game, with a bunch of tackles and his first 2 scores of the season. got the game ball. wish he'd play that hard all the time.

sunny now. back at home. gotta make a grocery run and then hopefully a chill evening and early bedtime.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello there children. Attempted to do a mountain bike ride with woody and some rando, but he broke his frame a the top of the climb and that was that. We had margaritas instead. It was OK.

Now we’re chilling, rainy day and low motivation for all.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hey if you go up 2 to near mt San Antonio if I remember correctly there is a gate for when they close the road. downhill from that is an old abandoned mine that we spent hours hiking though the old shafts. bring string and chalk so you can find your way out