Quantcast

Fort William 2024 Race

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
tiz-cycling.com worked last year for the finals. Hopefully it does this year as well. I’m with you, no fucking way am I paying for a far inferior product. By all accounts this weekend, they seem to be fucking it up even more by taking away the free live semis.
Website seems down now.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
So what’s the actual start list for finals? Reverse order of placement in the semi finals?

I’m really struggling to find the benefit of the new set up, I’ve been a fairly committed fan for some time and I have zero clue what the new rules are trying to achieve.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The UCI is seemingly trying to compete with King Elon for how the run a business (or whatever you want to call it) into the ground.

How did we have free caster for free for so long? I mean yeah it wasn't the BEST, but somehow it worked and didn't seem to cost anyone anything?

Yeah I get that someone paid for it, but still.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The UCI is seemingly trying to compete with King Elon for how the run a business (or whatever you want to call it) into the ground.

How did we have free caster for free for so long? I mean yeah it wasn't the BEST, but somehow it worked and didn't seem to cost anyone anything?

Yeah I get that someone paid for it, but still.
UCI is getting their money. The Whoopie cushion company and the team sponsors should be pissed that they aren't getting the screen time or exposure they are paying for.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
It’s showing it now when I click on upcoming races. Fingers crossed it works.
What area are you in? I'm only seeing road races with east coast vpn, do I need to start trial and erroring different countries or is it just not showing anymore?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yes.
Refreshing. Isn't it?
(only kidding... I'd rather have Rik than no one)

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Rik's Sunday dump? The toilet queues at Nevis will be long I suppose

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Why oat for a commentator when you can have a, weird glitch ad Canyon actually pay YOU to play.
Well played UC, I Discovwry and Ball industries

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
i get the feeling the "live" stream is all over the fucking place, depending what Discovery platform you're suffering through. There's a 30 second difference between the MAAAAAAAAXXX tv app and the MAAAAAAAAXXX browser version

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Look, I don't want to be nitpicky ... yes I do because the rider intros wasting 5 seconds of race run showing bikes is stupid anyway, but putting the bikes in a pedal stand and at a weird angle is frankly terrible art direction.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Plz make Rik stop saying folk are in touch when they're clearly not.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
WHOOP... the winner won that nicely

Nice chilled Heart rate STATZ too

WHOOP WHOOP