Quantcast

^^^Wednesday GMT Wednesday^^^

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
<really boring post about what I ate for dinner & my day to come>
You're not playing well with others.....do you need a time-out?

Good Morning!!

It is a beautiful day here in NC. I'm dropping the car off by the shop to have some work done and then taking some pics around town for use in a few engravings I'm hoping to sell at our local Spring festival at the end of the month.

Rode the dirt right off the pumptrack yesterday in an epic session. Worn out. Turkey burgers topped it off with a few glasses of wine. Awesome day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!

I've lost motivation at work. I need to find it again, quick.
Heading to the DMV in a little while. I can't imagine how the day can get better after that!

I am riding a bike this afternoon. You should too.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Just saw an empty bag of Doritos (nacho cheese flavor) on the mens room floor. I found that oddly random. No, I did not pick up said litter. Anything on the mens room floor stays there.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just saw an empty bag of Doritos (nacho cheese flavor) on the mens room floor. I found that oddly random. No, I did not pick up said litter. Anything on the mens room floor stays there.
have you seen the "new" retro doritos packages?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You're not playing well with others.....do you need a time-out?

Good Morning!!

It is a beautiful day here in NC. I'm dropping the car off by the shop to have some work done and then taking some pics around town for use in a few engravings I'm hoping to sell at our local Spring festival at the end of the month.

Rode the dirt right off the pumptrack yesterday in an epic session. Worn out. Turkey burgers topped it off with a few glasses of wine. Awesome day.

lol...i can be snarky. it was snowing again this morning. :mad:

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Ride at Waldo Canyon yesterday was fun. Deep decomposed granite, lots of wheel spin, no braking and I crashed onto a couple cacti. Still had fun, the weather was awesome and the views were great. Sure as hell beat sitting at my desk.

Swim practice today was nice, long course, distance.

Anybody have a recommendation on how to pull out cactus spines from gloves?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
The weekend is upon me. Slept in, had oatmeal. Looks like I'm probably gonna spend the next couple days with brush/roller in hand repainting the downstairs living area. I would frown upon this normally but the weather outlook for today is less than favorable so I probably won't be getting out any how.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
have you seen the "new" retro doritos packages?
You ever walk into the mens room, it's vacant, yet a faucet is running full blast? I just encountered that. WTF is with the mens room today? Maybe someone had it running full blast to get the Doritos crud off their fingers.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You know that point where you realize that you aren't going to get anything else done that day? That happened at 8:06 AM this morning.

edit: GUYS are in there a long time? WTF?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
worked a couple hours this morning and then proceeded to fall asleep as soon as i sat down in my apartment when i came back to go to class. not being able to fall asleep until 5 and getting up at 830 will do that to you i guess. oh well, i've only got 2 more weeks of college left and i doubt i'll ever need to know anything about mineralogy in the long run. time to continue this nap.